If you have chosen a EDITABLE Template, Please read these instructions
HOW IT WORKS
- After you have made your purchase, You will receive a email from “Templett” with a link to access your design
- Click the link and it will take you to the online editing tool – Where you can edit your design directly in your browser! No software needed
- Templett, the online editing tool, allows you to change all text such as names, location and date on your card.
- You can also change the fonts, text colors, text sizes etc, All to create the perfect stationery for your party!
DOWNLOAD & PRINT
- Once satisfied with the layout, you can print your cards either at home or local print shop such as Officeworks, Staples, Kinkos or OfficeMax
1. Once done editing your template online, click Download and choose the PDF option.
Note: Most print shops accepts the PDF, but if they should require a bleed, then you can choose to download the file as JPEG.
2. Switch on Trim Marks (to show print lines that show you where to cut) and Save Paper options (that prints multiple designs on one page).
Select paper size (US Letter (8.5″ x 11″ or A4).
3. Click Download and your print-ready file will be placed in your default Downloads folder.
Now you’re all set to print your templates!
Here is a video that shows you the whole process